OMP snc of Bergamini & Borghi is a Precision mechanical machining manufacturer.
Passion, professionalism and quality are only 3 of many distinctive qualities of OMP that are offered to each customer since 1974. An experience of 45 years of passion and innovation at your disposal.
Investments in new technologies and qualified human resources have led OMP to achieve UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 certification. A first step to guarantee to every country a qualitative collaboration.
Production flexibility for different entities to satisfy every customer’s need.
We perform mechanical turning and milling processes. Our modern precision machines assisted by two Cad Cam stations are capable of machining parts, prototypes, short to large run production volume, inspection and testing.
OMP is capable of handling metals and plastics such as:
- stainless steel, hardened steel, aluminum, bronze, cast iron, magnesium alloys, brass, copper, titanium, PVC Teflon, Nylon, Acetal resin.
Due to the cooperation of qualified external partners, we are capable of mechanical processing such as:
broaching, grooving, toothing, heat treatments (cementing, nitriding, hardening steel and tempering) and surface treatments (anodic oxidation, hard oxidation, galvanizing).
To complete our offer, we have a: tangential grinding, a Nordblast shot peening machine and a Laser Lasit. Our well stocked warehouse of 200 mq is able to meet any urgencies.
Metal turning is the main activity of OMP snc which can offer:
- Return turning: 4 MAZAK 3-axis cnc lathes and driven tools with machinable D.max 300mm. It processes: cast iron, castings, aluminum castings, shafts, covers, flanges, gearboxes.
- Bar turning: 3 MAZAK 4-axis cnc lathes with counter spindle, 1 NAKAMURA-TOME cnc lathe with 2 turrets all with driven tools, bar passage max 65mm and automatic bar loader TOP AUTOMATION. It processes: valves, bodies, seats, spacers, pistons.
- Traditional turning on parallel lathe: 2 parallel lathes to make tooling and samples
At the turning department OMP has a CAM ESPRIT workstation
The milling that OMP is capable of can be performed both on steel and plastic materials, through vertical milling.
– n ° 1 3-axis CNC machining center with continuous rotating table, d.210 spindle and 1300 × 510 work surface which processes: plates, brackets and automatic stain components
– N ° 2 3-axis CNC machining centers with pallet changer and double continuously rotating table, spindles of d.160mm and 400 × 250 work surface with which we process: gearboxes, pump bodies and supports
– N ° 1 Drill Automatic milling machine with manual rotating table with which we process: equipment, prototypes and samples
– HyperMILL CAM station with which we generate the tool paths of the parts that has to be produced; we have a sharpening and construction department for special tools such as cutters, reamers and shaped drills.
One of the most important processes in the production phase is the mechanical assembly which OMP performs with the utmost care and attention to detail. This is particularly evident when it is OMP itself that performs the assembly of the parts produced internally.
OMP supplies finished assemblies such as: automatic machine parts, oil dynamic groups and sensors.
It is because of the metrology department combined with qualified human resources that OMP can guarantee a quality product. OMP monitors each phase of production through well-defined internal procedures ensuring traceability.
OMP has: ZEEIS CNC three-dimensional measuring machine, Poli manual three-dimensional measuring machine, profilometer, profile projector, roughness meter and a software for the management of networked measuring instruments.
Since 2017 OMP is certified by TŰV Italia srl according to ISO 9001: 2015.